Sunday, April 15, 2012

Hey are you still there?

I know that I have to be the worlds worst blogger. I started this blog with such good intentions and it all went to POT!! I am sorry to those of you that look everyday for some words of wisdom to be written here only to come up empty handed... Thanks for loving me anyway!

Dear friends... Hold on to your seats because I am back!! I can not promise words of wisdom or even anything worth the 5 minutes it might take you to read it. However I can promise you that I will be posting more often.

You see I am about to become old in just a few hours and it is a great time to make new goals. So here goes...

I have a goal to post daily about something that makes me smile!! I have found there is an awful lot in this world of ours that is cause for alarm. On the other hand there is even more out there that is cause for JOY. I intend to find at least one everyday and force you to read about it!!

Just to be clear I am fully aware that I can not force you to do anything. I do not intend to hold a gun to your head and enjoy the things that make me smile. I will not be coming to your homes every night to see if you have looked for a new post. I just don't have time for that, not to mention the fact that I do not own a gun.

I hope this new blog goal will be as fun in real life as it is in my head. Here we go...

2 comments: