Monday, April 16, 2012

30 things that made me smile!

Today is my Birthday and it seems appropriate to list 30 things that made me smile today!! I know that is a big number, but I am sure that I can come up with at least that many!!

1: Sleeping in!
2: Waking up to Happy Birthday messages!
3: Being asked to Breakfast by one of my best friends!
4: Flowers from a 3 year old!
5: Getting a Begrudging Birthday hug from a 2 year old!
6: Having Launa's class sing Happy Birthday to me!
7: Phone calls from people I love!
8: My text message alert letting me know that somebody else was thinking about me!
9: Cake!
10: Lunch with Janice and Jerilyn from work and not talking only about work!
11: Happy Birthday messages on FaceBook.
12: Remembering I share a Birthday with somebody else and sharing my flowers with her!
13: Shopping!
14: Spending no time studying for a test I had to take tonight and getting 92% anyway!
15: Spending time with my family!
16: The Sunshine!
17: Talking to my Brother over Skype!
18: Seeing my Grandma and getting a hug!
19: Having the "It is my Birthday attitude" and therefore doing what I wanted!
20: Ice cold Diet Coke!
21: My Mom!
22: My Dad!
23: Having the day off work!
24: Driving through Sardine Canyon and seeing signs of Spring!
25: Ice Cream
26: My mom and sisters wanting me to come by... even it was only for a minute!
27: Listening to my new Air Supply CD and having a private concert in my car!!
28: Finding out at the check stand my purchase was 50% off!
29: My roommates!!
30: A Birthday Party in Stars Hallow!!

It has been a great day! And even though 30 is hard and there have been a few tears. I know that it is going to be ok!! They always say "You are only as old as you feel!" If this is true I am 21 and holding!!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I missed it. Happy Birthday, a day late, but with not any less enthusiasm. Sounds like a wonderful day, and you deserve it, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It brings me joy to be the source of joy for you on a couple of those 30 items! Love you!

    ReplyDelete